CCAR WILL BE CLOSED FRI., APR. 7
• Apply Now to Serve on CCAR’s Board of Directors
• Complete the Fair Housing Challenge; Win $250
• Seven Days Documentary | 50th Anniversary of
the Fair Housing Act
• How To Be Fair In Fair Housing – Apr. 6
• WCR: Cultivate Connections – Apr. 14
NAR Green 2-Day Designation Course
Wed. – Thu., Apr. 5 – 6 | 9:00am – 5:00pm
How to be Fair in Fair Housing
Thu., Apr. 6 | 10:00am – 12:00pm
Supra Single Access for Non-Members
Fri., Apr. 7 | 8:30am – 9:30am
WomanUP: Starting a Brokerage
Fri., Apr. 7 | 2:00pm – 3:00pm
The New CA Residential Purchase Agreement
Mon., Apr. 10 | 10:00am – 1:00pm
Cloud CMA Fundamentals
Mon., Apr. 10 | 1:00pm – 2:00pm
Mediation of RE Disputes Arising Out of the CA RPA
Tue., Apr. 11 | 1:30pm – 2:30pm
Maintaining a Social Media Presence with Current Market Statistics
Wed., Apr. 12 | 11:00am – 11:45am
Send Auto-Notifications using Collaboration Center
Thu., Apr. 13 | 2:00pm – 4:00pm
Visit the CCAR Calendar to view/register for additional online training opportunities.
How to be Fair in Fair Housing: Advancing Professional Equity – April 6
How to be Fair in Fair Housing: Advancing Professional Equity in Real Estate is a free event sponsored by CCAR where you will learn to uphold REALTOR® values as it applies to Fair Housing. In cooperation with the Definitely Fair Housing task force, we are bringing you a fantastic event to help you understand what it means to live Fair Housing.
Read More & Register >
WCR: Cultivate connections speed networking – April 14
Are you looking for POWER PARTNERS? Join WCR to find your running mate and hit that professional goal you have for this year. Get to know other REALTORS® and STRATEGIC PARTNERS.
Read More & Register >
Apply Now To Serve On CCAR’s
2024 Board of Directors – Due Apr. 18
As a part of the nation’s largest trade association, CCAR has a proud legacy of service. Over the years, thousands of members have unselfishly contributed their time and talents to this great Association, and in so doing, have given something back to the industry! Serving as a CCAR Director is a wonderful opportunity to continue this tradition of excellence. The election for the 2024 Board of Directors is coming soon, apply now to get your name on the ballot!
5 OPEN POSITIONS:
• President-Elect (1 year-term)
• 4 Directors-at-Large (2 year term)
Completed applications must be received by 5pm on Tuesday, April 18th. Voting will be conducted June 5th through June 12th at 9am.
April is National Fair Housing Month and marks the 55th anniversary of the Fair Housing Act. Stand up for fair housing and take your professionalism to the next level with 3 simple steps!
Step 1. Complete Fairhaven Simulation to win $250! Is your name on the list? Click here to see who’s eligible to win!
Step 2. Complete Bias Override Video Workshop
Step 3. Earn Your At Home with Diversity Certification
Also, learn important facts about fair housing by clicking the links on the following page!
When a single gunshot rings out at a Memphis motel, civil unrest breaks out across the country. President Johnson, long frustrated by his inability to improve housing conditions for people of color, scrambles to use the crisis to push a fair housing bill through a reluctant Congress. With few days to spare and many arms to twist, he and two young Senators – Edward Brooke and Walter Mondale – attempt to pass the bill before the slain civil rights leader is laid to rest. The Fair Housing Act was…
Expanded MLS Data Access – Southland Regional Assoc. of REALTORS® (SRAR):
CCAR Benefit LionDesk ends, Transitioning to C.A.R. Benefit:
On May 17th, CCAR will be sunsetting HomesOpenToday.com & StreetURLS.com. Although these services provided a benefit to CCAR, Bay East, and bridgeMLS Subscribers, along with East Bay consumers for over a decade, the ‘cost to benefit’ ratio is no longer beneficial to CCAR or its Membership to maintain these services.
Coming Soon Listings –
Only Permitted for 30 Days
- It is optional to place your listing into a Coming Soon Status.
- Listing agent must have a signed written listing agreement in place to enter a “Coming Soon” listing which explains the limitations of the “Coming Soon” status.
- The MLS requirement of unilateral offer of compensation still applies while in “Coming Soon” status.
- The Coming Soon listing will automatically be placed in a “Cancelled – Coming Soon” after 30 days of entry.
- Coming Soon listings will be viewable to all MLS Participants.
- Coming Soon listings will not be syndicated out to other websites.
- Coming Soon listings will not be included in the IDX and RETS feeds.
- Coming Soon listings are only searchable within the Paragon MLS.
- Once a listing has been moved from Coming Soon to Active status by the agent, it cannot revert to Coming Soon with that same broker.
- Days on Market (DOM) re-sets when status is changed to Active. Cumulative Day on Market (CDOM) continues counting from the time entered into the MLS. Only when a property has been off the market (Canceled or Expired) for more than thirty (30) days will the days (DOM and CDOM) on the listing start at zero (0).
CCAR ANNUAL SPONSOR