FEATURED: How Top Agents Convert Leads
Fri., Apr. 21 | 10:00 – 11:00am
SupraWEB Agent Training
Wed., Apr. 19 | 8:00 – 9:00am
C.A.R.: Unlock the Homeowners Who Will Be Transacting This Year
Wed., Apr. 19 | 10:00am – 11:00am
Reverse Mortgage Webinar (60 minutes)
Wed., Apr. 19 | 10:00am OR 6:00pm
Grow Your Business Using Client Reviews
Wed., Apr. 19 | 10:30am – 11:30am
How AI Might Change the Real Estate Business
Thu., Apr. 20 | 12:00pm – 1:00pm
Intro to RPR® – Great CMA Reports and More
Thu., Apr. 20 | 1:00pm – 3:00pm
Learn How Client Reviews can Grow Your Business
Thu., Apr. 20 | 2:00pm – 3:00pm
Supra Single-Access for Non-Members
Fri., Apr. 21 | 8:30am – 9:30am
Steps to Generating High Quality Leads and Convert Them to Clients
Fri., Apr. 21 | 10:00 – 11:00am
CMA Reports and More with Cloud CMA
Mon., Apr. 24 | 1:30pm – 3:30pm
Social Media for Agents: Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
Tue., Apr. 25 | 11am – 12pm
Intro to zipForm Edition – Lone Wolf Transactions
Tue., Apr. 25 | 2 – 4pm
RPR: Your Commercial R.E. Secret Weapon
Wed., Apr. 26 | 9:00am – 10:00am
Supra eKEY Basic Training
Thu., Apr. 27 | 8:30am – 9:30am
RPR® for New REALTORS® – 1st of 5-part Series
Thu., Apr. 27 | 9:00am – 10:00am
Social Media for Agents: Snapchat, TikTok & YouTube
Thu., Apr. 27 | 11:00am – 12:00pm
C.A.R. Industry Leader Town Hall
Fri., Apr. 27 | 11:00am – 12:00pm
Visit the CCAR Calendar to view/register for additional online training opportunities.
2024 Board of Directors Nomination by petition – Due Apr. 25
How Top Agents Convert Leads – Apr. 21
For CCAR Members Only: Join us FREE on Apr. 21 from 10:00-11:30am with best-selling author, Phil Hollander. You will learn the steps to generate high-quality, low-competition leads that you can close and how to turn those leads into life-long clients and referrals!
Read More & Register >
SAVE THE DATE: BUYER REPRESENTATION TRAINING – MAY 24
CCAR YPN ‘Appy Hour & Pizza Social – Next Thu., Apr. 27
Register Online and Save 20%!
CCAR YPN is excited to bring you their first event of the year, an ‘APPY HOUR & PIZZA SOCIAL at the Danville Community Center next Thursday at 4pm! Join C.A.R. YPN Vice Chair, Alex A. Huezo, an experienced REALTOR® who aims to empower other professionals with resources necessary to achieve their personal life goals.
You will learn about specific apps that can improve your business and life! Don’t forget to bring your portable device, this will be a hands-on presentation! After, the event will move to Primo’s Pizzaria (.4 mi away, about a 10 min. walk) for pizza, salad, drinks, networking, and fun – including a free giveaway and raffle prizes!
Join us this Thu., Apr. 20 from 8:45-10:00am at Mechanics Bank, 3190 Klose Way in Richmond. Join Nathan Toothman, Founder of BEAR Engineering for a Foundation and Drainage training session! Nathan will cover Foundation and Drainage basics, what to look for and how to best help your clients, and when an inspection may be necessary.
The West County Marketing Meeting is free to attend and includes a light breakfast and beverages.
April is National Fair Housing Month and marks the 55th anniversary of the Fair Housing Act. Stand up for fair housing and take your professionalism to the next level with 3 simple steps!
Step 1. Complete Fairhaven Simulation to win $250! Is your name on the list? Click here to see who’s eligible to win!
Step 2. Complete Bias Override Video Workshop
Step 3. Earn Your At Home with Diversity Certification
Also, learn important facts about fair housing by clicking the links on the following page!
C.A.R.’s Ethics Infoline is helping members with all their questions from the tiny technical ones to the urgent “life-savers”. If you would benefit from speaking to a volunteer member who is trained to assist with your non-legal Code of Ethics questions, just call or click and you will receive the help you need to fit the situation.
Read More >
UPCOMING CCAR EVENTS:
CCAR HELPING HANDS:
CHILI COOK-ON! – May 10
CCAR CHARITY GOLF TOURNAMENT – MAY 22
MLS Rule Change 10.5: REFUSAL TO SELL
Expanded MLS Data Access – Southland Regional Assoc. of REALTORS® (SRAR):
On May 17th, CCAR will be sunsetting HomesOpenToday.com & StreetURLS.com. Although these services provided a benefit to CCAR, Bay East, and bridgeMLS Subscribers, along with East Bay consumers for over a decade, the ‘cost to benefit’ ratio is no longer beneficial to CCAR or its Membership to maintain these services.
Coming Soon Listings –
Only Permitted for 30 Days
- It is optional to place your listing into a Coming Soon Status.
- Listing agent must have a signed written listing agreement in place to enter a “Coming Soon” listing which explains the limitations of the “Coming Soon” status.
- The MLS requirement of unilateral offer of compensation still applies while in “Coming Soon” status.
- The Coming Soon listing will automatically be placed in a “Cancelled – Coming Soon” after 30 days of entry.
- Coming Soon listings will be viewable to all MLS Participants.
- Coming Soon listings will not be syndicated out to other websites.
- Coming Soon listings will not be included in the IDX and RETS feeds.
- Coming Soon listings are only searchable within the Paragon MLS.
- Once a listing has been moved from Coming Soon to Active status by the agent, it cannot revert to Coming Soon with that same broker.
- Days on Market (DOM) re-sets when status is changed to Active. Cumulative Day on Market (CDOM) continues counting from the time entered into the MLS. Only when a property has been off the market (Canceled or Expired) for more than thirty (30) days will the days (DOM and CDOM) on the listing start at zero (0).
CCAR ANNUAL SPONSOR