URGENT! DEADLINE THU, APR 2 by 11:59 pm– Real Estate Firms Must Prepare/Post Social Distancing Protocol to Qualify as Essential Services
Brokers and Office Managers must follow the instructions below by 11:59 PM THURSDAY, APRIL 2, 2020:
1. Print, complete the Appendix A: Social Distancing Protocol
2. Print County Order HO Covid19-03
3. Post completed form and County Order at all business facilities where they can be easily viewed by the public and employees: (1) at the entrance (i.e., front door/window) and (2) in staff rooms or wherever employers display employment and wage information.
4. Send an email to each employee and agent and attach County Order HO Covid19-03; retain a copy of each email on file to present to enforcing agencies.
5. Every week confirm to employees and agents that this Covid-19 “essential services” social distancing protocol remains in effect and is enforceable; maintain weekly record of confirmation that this has been executed.
CCAR continues to work with county officials on your behalf to further refine and define the standards of practice for residential real estate firms. We will provide updates as they become available.