Discover your next level with a CCAR Customized Peak Performance Workshop by the Tony Robbins top National Trainer, Stu Massengill! Stu advises and consults with Fortune 500 companies, executives, managers and sales professionals in the areas of Peak Performance, leadership, organizational behavior, psychology of achievement and sales.
Join us live, via Zoom, on Dec. 21 from 10:00am – 11:30am to learn how to improve your performance by integrating a three step process for creating lasting change and clearly identifying what is holding you back from reaching your true potential by closing the gap between where you are and where you want to be.
- Learn the three strategies to immediately start achieving amazing results in any area of their life.
- Discover the five habits of effective communication.
- Discover the success cycle and learn how to apply it to every situation.
- Develop an unshakeable mindset that will give them a more fulfilling life.
- Determine a clear target of what they want in every area of their life.
(For those of you who don’t know who Tony Robbins is, he is the world’s #1 life & business coach and has trained over 50 MILLION people during his 40+ year career.)
“…From the energy displayed, to the probing questions that made all of us come face to face with our true goals – as well as our obstacles – to the solutions that were offered to each and every one of us, was seamlessly done and flawless. Since that meeting the dynamic in the office has been outstanding. We are all closer and more understanding of each other’s strengths and that has increased productivity – which is exactly what I was looking for.” Jordan Kokkoris, President, Kokkoris Insurance Services