Learn from C.A.R.’s Assistant General Counsel, Gov Hutchinson, on the Home Hardening Disclosure Law and the required FHDS forms on October 27 from 1:30 to 2:30pm. FREE for CCAR members, $25 for Non-Members.
As of January 1, 2021, a Seller must provide the FHDS disclosure if:
• The property was constructed prior to 2010
• The property is located in a high or very high fire hazard severity zone
• The property is a Residential 1-4 Unit Property (including condominium units and manufactured homes)
You will learn how to assist:
• Your Sellers in determining whether their property is located in a fire severity zone, who has exemptions, and how to answer
questions about the form.
• Your Buyers understand their cancellation rights and when they’re entitled to a final inspection report.