In September the following enhancements will be implemented in the Paragon 5 MLS. These changes will enhance your user experience and increase the amount of data at your fingertips!
1. IDX Broker Attribution (Required by September 1st)
2. Changes to MLS Area & Tour Group (Effective September 12th)
Join us for a FREE 4-Class Series specifically for CCAR members that can be taken independently and in any order!
1. CRS Data’s MLS Tax Suite: Introduction to the Basics
2. CRS Data’s MLS Tax Suite: Beyond the Basics, Let’s Talk Advanced Skills
3. Creating a CMA Your Way with the MLS Tax Suite
4. Prospecting – It’s Just that Easy with the MLS Tax Suite
Sign up for some or all of the classes today!
CONTRA COSTA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®WEEKLY NEWSLETTER | AUGUST 9, 2022 Top News • A Message From Your President• CCAR Charity Golf
Did you know there is an approved approach to giving your listing a fresh start in the MLS? “Churning” is not only permitted when the required steps are followed, it can be very useful when dealing with a slow market or home improvements. To “Churn (relist)” a property in the MLS simply follow these steps…
C.A.R. OPPOSES Senate Bill 1105 (Hueso) and Senate Bill 679 (Kamlager) each of which creates an unelected agency with the power to impose a range of new property taxes. Those taxes would make keeping and getting into a home more expensive and difficult, potentially taxing people out of their homes and pushing homeownership out of reach for many of California’s working families. We need YOUR help to…
CONTRA COSTA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®WEEKLY NEWSLETTER | AUGUST 2, 2022 Top News • Thank You CCAR Members For Your Generosity!• C.A.R.